Rib Belt 5 Inch
₹484.05 – ₹544.95 EXCL GSTCompare
The Rib Belt is used to stabilise and support the ribs . The help to support ribs during breathing and provide pain relief.
Post a fracture or rib-surgery, doctors often recommend the use of a rib belt. It stabilizing the rib or sternum fracture by limiting the expansion of the chest through compression. It also helps support injured ribs while allowing the rib cage to expand during activities like breathing, coughing or sneezing. The cotton knitted elastic releases sweat and permits air flow making this support breathable.
When to Use
- Broken or Injured Ribs Rib Surgery and Post-operative support Post cardiovascular surgery
Benefits Of Use
- Provides compression and support while allowing normal respiration
- Helps support injured ribs and allows rib cage expansion during deep breathing, coughing sneezing
- Skin Friendly
- Easy Breathe
- Soft Support
How to Use
- Stretch around your ribs and firmly attach the velcro at the front
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.